The IGGH Family Council is an advocacy and support organization, composed of and for family and friends of IGGH residents. The mission of the IGGH Family Council is to improve the quality of life and of care for all residents by promoting an atmosphere of sensitivity, caring, and support among staff, friends, and family members of the residents of Ina Grafton Gage Home.
The goals of the IGGH Family Council are to:
- Inform and educate families
- Share ideas for the purpose of problem-solving
- Maintain two-way communication between families, residents, and the Home
- Advocate on behalf of all residents and families
- Provide mutual support for family and family of residents, including those that are new to the facility
The current IGGH Family Council Officers are:
- Lynne Hodgson, Chair
- Shay Skyers, Secretary
- David Dicks, Treasurer
- Dennis McCrea, Special Advisor
- Elena D’Alimonte, Special Advisor
- Brian Philcox, Special Advisor
The Ina Grafton Gage Home Family Council meets every month, typically on Thursdays. All residents’ family and friends are welcome. Currently we are meeting on Zoom. Please write to us if you would like to learn more and hear about the upcoming meetings, firstname.lastname@example.org.