The IGGH Family Council is an advocacy and support organization, composed of and for family and friends of IGGH residents. The mission of the IGGH Family Council is to improve the quality of life and of care for all residents by promoting an atmosphere of sensitivity, caring, and support among staff, friends, and family members of the residents of Ina Grafton Gage Home.
The goals of the IGGH Family Council are to:
- Inform and educate families
- Share ideas for the purpose of problem-solving
- Maintain two-way communication between families, residents, and the Home
- Advocate on behalf of all residents and families
- Provide mutual support for family and family of residents, including those that are new to the facility
The current IGGH Family Council Officers are:
- Krystina Kiru, Chair
- Pauline Petroff, Co-Chair
- Lynne Hodgson, Co-Chair Education
- David Dicks, Treasurer
- Dennis McCrea, Advisor Special Projects
- Linda Rushford, Advisor Special Projects
The Ina Grafton Gage Home Family Council meets every second Wednesdays bimonthly. All residents’ family and friends are welcome.