Board of Directors
Ina Grafton Gage Home is lead by a diverse and experienced Board of Directors. They provide strategic and innovative direction to the management team.
The board ensures open communication and fosters the cooperation necessary to achieve our common goal – to serve the long-term care and residential needs of seniors.
We sincerely thank everyone involved for their time, expertise, strategic direction, dedication, compassion and leadership that they bring to our circle of care.
Board of Directors:
- Charles Hain, Chair of the Board
- Dr. Paula van Wyk, Vice-Chair of the Board
- Suzanne Brand, Treasurer of the Board
- Eleni Thalassinos, Secretary of the Board
- Paul Davidson, Board Member
- Nick Manherz, Board Member
- Paul McMillan, Board Member
- Eric Sadowski, Board Member
Our experienced and highly skilled senior management team provides strong leadership and management expertise at Ina Grafton Gage Home.
Our interdisciplinary healthcare team is made up of: physicians, nurses, a social worker, a recreation therapist, personal support workers, physiotherapists, recreation assistants, a dietician, a pharmacist and restorative aid. Other services such as pastoral care, foot care, dentistry and ophthalmology are also provided to the residents.
The Central Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) provides additional services, such as occupational therapy, speech pathology and nurse specialists to address complex needs.
A broad range of in-house, educational opportunities are offered to the staff to ensure that they remain knowledgeable about best practices and the latest innovations in geriatric service delivery.
Senior Management Team:
- Rob Bissonnette, Executive Director
- Dr. Bharat Kalra, Medical Director
- Shampreeti Rabbani, Director of Care